Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
1. Plan and perform digital forensic investigations including preservation, handling, analysis, and documentation of evidence
2. Use industry standard tools to access digital evidence and conduct forensic analysis
3. Relate the functionality of operating systems and networks to digital evidence
4. Apply Constitutional and case law to digital forensics investigations
5. Effectively communicate technical information
This program aligns with all the college’s core competencies.