Upon successful completion of the financial accounting area of concentration, students will be able to:
1. Describe the dynamics of the changing global environment.
2. Apply information within financial statements for decision-making purposes.
3. Select, organize, consolidate and present ideas in a business-like manner.
4. Select, understand and apply economic information for decision-making purposes.
5. Research and understand laws and regulations impacting buisness activites.
6. Apply management principles and communication skills as a means to achieve business goals.
7. Apply ethical standards to guide decision-making.
8. Explain the value of diversity in the workplace.
9. Investigate different career opportunities and how they correspond with personal strengths and weaknesses.
10. Apply marketing practices to create measurable results to meet marketing objectives.
11. Develop revenue enhancement solutions by employing appropriate marketing strategies
This program aligns with the college’s core competencies.