Financial Aid: This program has not been approved by the U.S. Department of Education for eligibility for federal student aid. Students enrolled in this program may not be eligible to receive financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education (Pell Grants, SEOG, Federal Work-Study, Direct Loans or PLUS loans) or the Maryland Higher Education Commission (Educational Assistance Grants, Senatorial Scholarships or Delegate Scholarships). For current information on eligible programs, contact Financial Aid by calling 410-777-2203, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or stopping by a Financial Aid office.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
1. Identify and apply a design process to solve design problems.
2. Discuss the influence of environmental, socio-political, health and safety, and sustainability issues on the Landscape Architecture Profession.
3. Use technical skills, methods, and technologies common to the Landscape Architecture Profession.
4. Construct oral, written, and visual communications common to the Landscape Architecture Profession.
5. Express Landscape Architecture as a profession with regards to practices, values, and ethics.
6. Recognize and apply Landscape Architecture Historical precedents, theory, and research.
This program aligns with the college’s core competencies.